The First Android smartphone, which came back in 2008, and brought revolutionary changes in the mobile phone market. In Comparison to iPhones android smartphones are very cheap in price and within a decade it became a way of life.
The Android smartphone market share is around 78% globally, of which Samsung has around 25% manufacturer wise share. It’s been more than a decade since 1st android OS came since then there have been lots of updates, new versions, new features have come. After android Lollipop there is new feature brought by Google is “Factory Reset Protection” which we have mentioned as FRP bypass in this topic.
This feature provides protection of your private data, in case where your phone is stolen, lost this feature becomes very helpful. Sometime this feature can also be kind of stress full in case you don’t remember your Google password or id.
Samsung Users specifically stressed over this issue as they have two level of protection of Google id plus Samsung id verification, but don’t worry about for this problem there are different methods for its solution.
FRP bypass methods are very helpful application in bypassing verification and restoring your android device. In order to know how FRP bypassing methods work we must understand first what is FRP or Factory Reset Protection feature? And how does it work?
Most people may be happy with an Android phone high-security features, but some may have excessive trouble to repair and cache or install the firmware. So here are I have come with the article to FRP bypass APK for Android, iOS, PC, alternative.
How to Bypass FRP Lock on the Android ?
When Google introduced the android Lollipop, with it introduces a unique security feature called as factory reset protection or FRP. It is a feature which protects your privacy when your phone is lost or stolen.
As we all know we must have to create Google account in order to access Android smartphone, which makes your data very secure and safe, but with the introduction of FRP your device once you logged in to your device your account is automatically assigned to your device and in case when your phone being lost or stolen, your phone data cannot be accessed by a third person unless or until he knows your Google id details.
Frp bypass methods works on all of the major devices such as SAMSUNG, HUAWEI, LG, SONY, ASUS, LENOVO, MOTO, OPPO, ZTE, XIAOMI, COOLPAD, and many more.
First, you have to download the FRP Bypass APK file and transfer the file to your USB driver.
- After that, you have to switch ON the Android device and follow the instruction on your phone.
- You can download all FRP remove version APK from the frp.apk site and complete all setups wizard setup.
- Now, you need to put your Google username and password in the Google account submitter box.
- After that, connect USB driver through the OTG on your Android smartphone.
- A file explorer will be open on the Android device and show up the file with the folder of your device storage.
- After that, you to open the FRP Bypass APK file form the file explorer and connect the OTG cable.
- Now click on the FRP Bypass APK file, and a pop-up warning message will block unknown sources app installation.
- Go to the device setting option and click the security option then enable the unknown sources option.
- Again open the Samsung FRP Tool Download file and wait for a few seconds until the installation finishes.
- Once installed, click on the open option then it will go to the setting option menu.
- Now, you have to look for Backup and Reset option and click on it.
- Click on the wipe all data option then the device will reset repeatedly.
- Once completed, your device will not ask your Google username and password, that’s it!
- You have successfully Bypass the FRP lock on Android Lollipop, now you can add a new account or skip it too.
How to Bypass FRP Lock form the Android Marshmallow V6.0, V6.1, V6.1.1, V6.0.1?
First, you need to download the Easy FRP bypass and keep the file on the microSD card or a pen drive.
- Now using the OTG cable on your device, connect the pen drive or microSD card.
- After that, you will see storage on your device and install the APK by clicking the file.
- But make sure that you have turned on the unknown sources option.
- Once the app is installed, you need to open it and go to the setting option.
- Now look for the backup and restore option and click on the wipe all data option.
- After that, your device will reset then FRP lock will get removed from your device.
|APK||FRP Bypass APK|
How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock?
First, tap on the home button and Wi-Fi Settings and tap on the “i” symbol beside the WiFi network.
- It will take you to the network settings, now remove the existing DNS and enter the new DNS.
- Once you’ve entered, tap on the back button and tap on Activation Help.
- After that, you will receive the message that you have successfully connected to my Server.
- Now go to the menu and application and then crash then the device will reboot.
- After that it will restart, you can choose language and country.
- After that, tap on the home button and tap on more Wifi Settings.
- Again tap on the “i” symbol which will be next to the WiFi network.
- Now scroll down to Menu which is under the HTTP Proxy section and clear the given address bar completely.
- Tap on the globe icon on the keyboard and Port field type down 15-30 random characters and enter the b.
- After that, tap on the back option and choose next and unlock screen and languages option page will appear repeatedly.
- Now keep sliding the Unlock and tap the language options until it doesn’t shows up the home screen of your device.
So by now, you can access the functions of your iOS device.
How to FRP Bypass Download For PC, Laptop, Windows 8, 10, Mac, iPhone?
Method 1: To begin with you must have an OTG cable and access to a PC as well as a web connection for FRP Bypass Install and download. If you have reset your phone then, you cannot access it because you have neglected your Google password. Now, follow the following steps down below.
- First of all, you need to download FRP Bypass APK file using your PC.
- Once downloaded, you need to copy the file from the PC to a USB pen drive.
- After that, connect the pen drive to the Samsung device using the OTG cable television and a file manager will pop-up.
- Now select the FRP Bypass Samsung App and then install the app.
- Once the app is installed, though your phone is currently locked out still, it will allow you to gain access to the Phone Settings.
- Now scroll down in the food selection and click the Backup then reset alternative from the checklist.
- After that, you need to click the Factory Data Reset then reset your device.
So it will remove everything from your devices like system and app information, Device settings, Downloaded apps, Google Account, Music, Pictures, and various data.
Method 2: In this method, we are not using the OTG wire instead of that we are using the SideSync APK for Samsung tools, so here we go!
- You need to download and install the SideSync App for Android and install SideSync for PC.
- Once done, open and run it on the PC and attach your phone to PC through USB cable.
- A pop up will appear, so click on Chrome to Download FRP APK and enter this web link https://goo.gl/11VUfM.
- It will take to the download web link, so download the APK file of the app.
- Now go back and open Samsung Apps and install the ES File Explorer and open it.
- Go to downloads folder and install the FRP Bypass APK file.
Once installed, open Settings then choose Backup and reset it and then click Factory Data Reset and click on Reset Device.
FRP bypassing methods in Samsung
In Samsung Devices which use different UI based on Android OS, FRP settings can be bypassed by various methods.
FRP Disabling method
It is the simplest method of all the methods known for disabling FRP.
- Open settings tab
- Go to the accounts window in the settings menu
- There will be list of different accounts for different applications.
- Choose Google account and open it.
- After opening it you will see the option of remove account
- Click on it and accept yes to remove my account.
Since your google account has been removed from your device, FRP lock has been disabled automatically. You don’t need to provide your google details again in order to use it.
Device Resetting by Factory Data Reset
This is another method frequently used in order to bypass FRP security from your device, resetting your device as a new one removing all your data and files. So, whenever you sell your handset to anyone you make it factory data reset by doing this you not only delete all your stored in your device but also makes is settings default i.e. which have been provided by the manufacturer.
Steps for factory data resetting.
Going through resetting process, when google verification window pop ups, you go back to the previous network connection window.
- Click and hold on any wifi network ssid and tap to share it.
- Select Gmail option of sharing.
- On next Gmail window choose app setting option.
- You will be directed to the settings option.
- In settings click on backup and reset and choose factory data reset.
Bypassing Verification by third party application installation.
This Method of verification bypassing is one of the prominent one used now days, though it is most complicated of all as in this method you have to side load APK through USB debugging. It is not as simple in which you just have to install an application from the app store on your device.
- Choose application you want to install there are number of them are available like Pangu FRP bypass app, FRP bypass tool, Adb toll etc.
- Download tool on your Pc or USB device.
- Connect them through OTG cable (Pen-drive) or USB cable (PC)
- After installation is complete you can bypass your device verification easily.
OTG cable method
- 1. First of all, you have to download frp bypassing apk.
- 2. Then you have to copy the downloaded APK file to your USB.
- 3. Use the OTG cable connect or connector to connect your USB to phone.
- 4. After the connection is been established, open the file manager app and install the APK.
- 5. After installing go to the phone setting.
- 6. Search for Backup and reset in the settings menu.
- 7. Tap Factory data reset and erase everything from your device like Google Account, System and app date, Device settings, Downloaded apps and Music, Pictures and all other user data.
8. Now your device will reboot normally and it will take time to reboot.
Without OTG i.e with PC
It is almost similar to the OTG method, but instead of using the OTG cable we are going to use PC.
- 1: Open Chrome browser on your device and download side sync app and install it.
- 2: Same SideSync application download and install on your PC and using a USB cable connect PC to your phone.
- 3: Tap Chrome option on your phone and download the bypass application APK. Link provided
- 4: After Downloading APK, go back to open the Samsung Apps, search for ES File Explorer and install it.
- 5: After installation of the ES File Explorer completed, open it.
- 6: Open download folder and search the bypass app apk to install it.
- 7: Open Settings menu, and find Backup and reset.
- 9: Click on Factory data reset and Reset device.
- 10: You had successfully bypassed the FRP .
Another method for Android Nougat and Oreo.
Sometimes above methods don’t work on Samsung devices having android nougat and oreo. Hence
- FRP bypass for these devices there is hushsms apk works.
- To use this method we have to use Sim card (in locked phone) and another Mobile device to send SMS.
- Steps to install Hushsms APK
- Step 1: Download and install HushSMS APK on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Open the application.
- Step 3: Tap on the “WAP Push SL” option.
- Step 4: Enter your phone number in it and type youtube.com in the message section.
- Step 5: Send SMS you will get and SMS on your locked device and on opening it will direct you to the Youtube application on your phone.
- Step 6: When Youtube app will open ignore all the messages and open your account info.
- Step 8: First download FRP bypass application.
- Step 9: After installation is completed to go browser login and log in with new google account.
- Step 10: Reboot your device.
- You had successfully bypassed the FRP verification through this method.
With the methods mentioned above, you can successfully bypass FRP verification on your Samsung device. However, due to some reasons you are unable to do it, then we suggest you to downgrade your android version and then follow the above instructions and it will work perfectly for them.
FRP bypass is unique security feature google has added so that no one data, contacts, information has been compromised, but if someone is willing to reset his/her device and he/she don’t know their Google credentials, then this security feature can really be stress full for them, therefore in order to solve their problems android developers have come up with number of solutions as mentioned above.
- Best alternative to FRP Bypass AppAuto Draft
- Bypass FRP Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S8 Android 8.0, Latest 2019
- 8 Best FRP bypass tools to bypass google account on android
- How to Download & install FRP bypass apk
Alternative of FRP Bypass APK
- FRP Bypass APK Download Samsung for Android
- GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool
- FRP Hijacker Tool